DRESS CODE | GENERAL ADMISSION | SERVICE & VIP Policy
No baseball or flat brim hats after 9pm
No big/bulky chains allowed
No sleeveless shirts, tanks, or jerseys
No bandanas or du-rags of any kind
No white tee's or any type of camouflage
No baggy/saggy jeans, shorts, or sweats
No Timberland work boots of any kind
As a privately held establishment we reserve the right to deny entry at our discretion.
A $5 cover is implemented on all Saturdays.
Special events may require additional cover.
You must abide by the dress code.
You will not be permitted into VIP with General Admission.
If you are not a locker owner and do not have a reservation you are subject to wait in line and pay cover.
Bottle Service & VIP Policy
We will not issue additional VIP wristbands after initial headcount is given. A new table must be purchased in the event that the party size increases.
- Minimum Spend Requirement:
- 1-5 people requires $250 spend (High - Tops only)
- 6-10 requires $500 spend (Large Tables)
- 11-15 requires $750 spend (Large Tables)
- 16-20 requires a $1000 spend (Large Tables)
- Locker Owners:
- Present your Locker Owner Card at the door for a no line and no cover for you plus 1 guest.
- You will receive 10% off your bill. You will still need to meet minimum spend.
- At the end of the night you are allowed to store your liquor in your private locker.
- In the event of a new reservation your minimum spend still must be met.
- All orders by any guests in a VIP section are ultimately the responsibility of the Person in Charge of the reservation of said section.
- A credit card and photo Identification is required in advance to be seated and will require a pre-authorization.
- If your group fails to arrive before midnight, your reservation is subject to forfeit.
- A 20% service fee and 8% tax will be added to the total bill for service in addition to the minimum spend..
- In the event of a card declined or chargebacks after pre-authorization legal action will be taken