DRESS CODE | GENERAL ADMISSION | SERVICE & VIP Policy
Let's make this simple... Don't dress like you're going on a run, playing basketball, walking around your house, or being casual. You're going out to a lounge.
No hats including winter hats
No sunglasses or chains
No sleeveless shirts, tanks, or jerseys
No baggy/saggy jeans, shorts, or sweats
No timberland work boots of any kind and no white sneakers
No sports apparel
No bandanas or du-rags of any kind
No white t shirts
As a privately held establishment we reserve the right to deny entry at our discretion.
A $5 cover is implemented on all Saturdays after 10PM.
Special events may require additional cover.
You will not be permitted into VIP with General Admission.
If you are not a locker owner and do not have a reservation you are subject to wait in line and pay cover.
Bottle Service & VIP Policy
We will not issue additional VIP wristbands after initial headcount is given. A new table must be purchased in the event that the party size increases.
- Minimum Spend Requirement:
- 1-5 people requires $250 spend (High - Tops only)
- 6-10 requires $500 spend (Large Tables)
- 11-15 requires $750 spend (Large Tables)
- 16-20 requires a $1000 spend (Large Tables)
- Locker Owners:
- Present your Locker Owner Card at the door for a no line and no cover for you plus 1 guest.
- You will receive 10% off your bill. You will still need to meet minimum spend.
- At the end of the night you are allowed to store your liquor in your private locker.
- In the event of a new reservation your minimum spend still must be met.
- All orders by any guests in a VIP section are ultimately the responsibility of the Person in Charge of the reservation of said section.
- A credit card and photo Identification is required in advance to be seated and will require a pre-authorization.
- If your group fails to arrive before midnight, your reservation is subject to forfeit.
- A 20% service fee and 8% tax will be added to the total bill for service in addition to the minimum spend..
- In the event of a card declined or chargebacks after pre-authorization legal action will be taken